- High expansion fills large cavities
- Closely mimics OEM performance
- No need for a new applicator gun
- Helps restore "pre-accident" condition
3M™ Flexible Foam, 08463, is a soft and flexible two-part urethane material which foams in place (closed-cell foam). It is designed to replace OEM's flexible foams found on door intrusion beams, roof bows, inside body panels, pillars and in other automotive body cavities. The foam expands to 10 times its original volume to fill large cavities with a small amount of material. 3M™ Flexible Foam, 08463, can also be used for OEM replacement of flexible foams to "pre-accident condition" as much as possible.
- Used to replace OEM flexible acoustical foams during collision repair