- A high performance two-part epoxy adhesive gives excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Bonds outer body panels to reduce welding and riveting time
- Corrosion inhibiting formula protects work for long-lasting results
- Has excellent shelf life opened or unopened, reducing unused product replacement costs
- Can be spot welded through or used in conjunction with rivets for added reinforcement
- Heat accelerated curing affords long work times and reduces cycle time
Our 3M™ Panel Bonding Adhesive is a cost-effective two-part epoxy adhesive for bonding replacement body panels. From its fast, convenient cartridge system the adhesive seals and bonds steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP securely in a single operation.
3M Panel Bonding Adhesive provides a continuous bond and seals weld and rivet bonded areas against corrosions
The result of years of development and testing, our 3M™ Panel Bonding Adhesive bonds and seals plastic and metal substrates including cold roll steel, aluminum, SMC, and FRP (traditional fiberglass). It is ideal for bonding quarter panels, roofs skins, box sides, van sides, utility vehicle sides and door skins — anywhere that requires a lasting bond for outer body panels - as specified by OEM. Many interior or other adjacent parts that must be removed to avoid damage from welding can remain installed when bonding. Note:
Panel Bonding Adhesive should only be used to bond structural components such as pillars, rockers or frame members when specified by an OEM (Example: Aluminum Ford F-150). Unless specified by an OEM, structural components should be welded.